Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern the usage of our website (www.keithlogan.co.uk) and the sale of any goods & services on the website and directly from Keith Logan Web Design | Photography. Please print these terms and conditions and keep a copy for your reference. They do not affect your statutory rights. By using our web site or purchasing any of our goods and services you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. We’re continually seeking to improve our services, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of the website, and to our general terms and conditions, at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the website.
The terms “us” and “we” refer to Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography. The term “you” refers to the user of the website/customer.
1) Rights: all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at the Site are owned by us. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2) Pricing: We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time without prior notice. Orders are fulfilled on the understanding that prices charged are those current at the date of order.
3) Delivery times quoted by us are estimates only and we will not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from any failure to meet estimated delivery times.
4) In the event of any dispute, any contract between the customer and Keith Logan Web Design | Photography shall be governed by Scottish Law and you agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
5) Acceptance by the customer of goods and services from Keith Logan Web Design | Photography implies acceptance of these general Terms and Conditions unless variation is expressly agreed to in writing by Keith Logan Web Design | Photography
6) Provision of website service: The website is owned and operated by Keith Logan Web Design | Photography registered at 14 Broadgait Court, Gullane, East Lothian, EH32 2DL. Keith Logan Web Design | Photography will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
7) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
9) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10) Product Details, Prices & Promotions: We take great care to present the products on our website as accurately as possible, however, although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We are not obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
11) We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and specifications of products on the website at our discretion at any time before we accept your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time.
12) Ordering: Once you’ve placed an order with us, we’ll send you an acknowledgement email with your order number, and details of the goods you have ordered. At this stage, your order is still subject to acceptance by us. Although we don’t have to accept your order, we would do normally where:
a. You are over 18
b. The product(s) you want to buy are available
c. The product price is correct
d. Your credit/debit card has been authorised
13) Your order will be accepted once you have paid for it in full, and it has been sent out by us, and at this stage, a binding contract exists between us. We will send you an email confirming that your order has been dispatched to you, unless we’ve been unable to accept your order.
14) Payments: We can only accept payment from credit or debit cards with a UK billing address and all of our card payments are processed by PayPal. You can only use a credit/debit card that is registered in your name. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer, and by our card payment processor. If your card issuer does not authorise payment, we cannot accept your order and we cannot be responsible for any delay or non-delivery. If this happens, you should contact your card issuer. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any charges imposed by your card issuer or bank as a result of your order. PayPal Fraud Protection Services leverages the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which provides crucial online identity and security with e-commerce transactions ensuring that the information you submit to us stays private and confidential. Moreover, using SSL with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available), PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit to
PayPal’s servers, which are heavily guarded both physically and electronically. These servers sit behind a monitored electronic firewall and are not connected directly to the internet, so your private information is only available to authorised computers.
15) Delivery: All of our vouchers will be dispatched within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of order and can only be shipped to the mainland UK.
16) Online Shopping Cancellation and Returns Policy: We do not offer refunds or exchanges on our products and services. Our gift vouchers are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
17) Limited Warranties: We will do our best to ensure the website is up and running at all times. However, because of the number of sources we get our content from, and the nature of the internet itself, we cannot offer any warranties. In particular, you shouldn’t take the accuracy of information on the website for granted. We cannot warranty that our website is free from infection by virus or malicious activity, and so you should always ensure your anti-virus software is up to date. We do warrant that the products we dispatch to you are a true match to the product description on the website.
18) Limitation of Liability: In respect of the content that is available on the website, we will use our reasonable endeavours to resolve faults. You agree that we will not be liable for any losses (other than damages for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence) you may incur as a result of your use or non-use of that content or any of our products and services. This includes any computer virus transmitted by our website or any third parties you may link to from our site. Except as may be implied by law where you are dealing as a Consumer, our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, including under these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall be limited to the total Price paid by you for the goods or services provided to you and we shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. Using any of our products, services or website is entirely at your own risk.
19) Artwork Disclaimer
Final Proofing Is The Sole Responsibility Of The Customer.
The customer must check the proofs for any discrepancies. In particular, check SPELLING, NUMBERS, DATES, PUNCTUATION, POSITIONING & TYPESTYLE.
Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions overlooked whilst approving the proof(s). Please note that this proof cannot show an accurate representation of colour and the finished product will be subject to normal commercial printing tolerances.
20) Print Disclaimer
All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible colour reproduction but variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in colour or texture between a customer’s photograph, transparency, proof, electronic graphic file, previously printed matter (whether printed through Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography or other party) or any other materials supplied by the customer and the printed article the subject of the customer’s order.
21) WordPress Themes / Plugin Licenses – a WordPress based website that uses a 3rd party theme or plugin that requires a license, we will where possible transfer the ownership of a license to the client where possible. In the event of when the theme or plugin that is under the GPL License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) the client needs to purchase their own license for product updates and support.
22) Website Hosting & Analytics
All customer websites hosted by Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography will be set up to include complimentary Google Analytics and are subject to the terms and conditions laid out by Google in their terms of service located here . Any sites designed but not hosted by Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography will not include this service, similarly in the event of hosting being moved to a 3rd party, this service will be terminated from the date of transfer to the 3rd party.
Website hosting renewals that aren’t paid by the client by the renewal date will be subject to a re-connection charge of £50 per site.
23) Website Subscription Service
Our website subscription packages minimum contract is for 1 year from the date that the approval is signed by the customer. In the event that a customer would like to end their contract they must give Keith Logan Web | Design | Photography 3 months written notice.